Episode Two of the latest HRMI Podcast series has been released, with Megan Reitz as the starring guest.
Reitz, professor of leadership and dialogue at Hult International Business School, and author, spoke to HR magazine’s editor Jo Gallacher about why employee activism is increasingly becoming a hot topic around the boardroom table.
The podcast, available now, discusses:
- Why employees become activists
- How leaders inevitably get trapped in ‘optimism bubbles’
- Why banning politics at work is a total minefield
Tune in now for a masterclass on how to work sensitively and productively with your organisation’s activists.
- Breaking the Mould with John Amaechi
- HR in Times of Crisis with Sharon Benson
Listen now on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or Google Podcasts – subscribe to never miss an episode.
All episodes are available at hrmagazine.co.uk/podcasts.